“Home Court” for Basketball’s Elite Players
Found in more NBA Arenas than any other floor, the All-Star Plus incorporates thousands of resilient Robbins’ Bio-Cushion® pads built into every floor. These EPDM rubber shock absorbers cushion the impact force of the athlete striking the surface. In addition, the pads are completely protected in a rugged Bio-Guard™ composite shell to prevent damage or dislocation during set up or dismantle.
Every All-Star Plus panel is wrapped in Robbins’ exclusive, steel-encased tongue-and-groove edge for tight fit and consistency.
All Robbins Portable Basketball Floors Have Quality Construction Features in Common:
- All Robbins Portable Basketball floors utilize Robbins patented “XLplus” maple strip technology. This proprietary design creates a smooth, monolithic appearance and eliminates the need for expansion cracks in the floor.
- Every All-Star model features Robbins’ exclusive fastening system for quick set up and dismantling. Now your arena can accommodate professional or collegiate basketball events scheduled between hockey and rock concerts.
- With special emphasis on color match, precision and longevity, every Robbins All-Star floor is custom made and hand-painted with team logo and colors.
- All Robbins All-Star floors are made using genuine Northern Hard Maple—the preferred sport surface for basketball.
- All floors utilize a combination of rugged panels designed to simplify the set up and make disassembly fast and efficient.
- All-Star Portable Basketball floors can be special-ordered with another Robbins exclusive feature— Zip Configuration. This portable design enables the arena crew to install the floor beginning in the center and work toward either side. This unique design can significantly reduce change-over time.
- Every Robbins All-Star floor is manufactured in the U.S. and utilizes a sophisticated, computer-assisted cutting process to ensure a tight fit and consistent quality that no other manufacturer can duplicate.